Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Blogging with My Sister.

That's right, I am doing another blog.

But with my sister!

Misty and I talk almost every day. We are both very passionate about various things(God being at the top of the list!) and talk about everything.  About a month ago we were having a discussion about God and we did not agree on whatever the topic was.  I love that I have her to bounce things off of and even though we may not always agree, there is forever an unconditional love and respect for each other that allows us to have those discussions without getting offended or mad at each other. And what I found even more interesting is that we were raised in the same house, taught the same thing about God, and have a very similar faith, yet we had almost opposite views on this topic we were discussing.  When I was thinking about it later I came up with this idea for a blog.

It's really kind of an experiment, because I'm not really sure how it will go.  I'm thinking we can each post whatever is on our mind at the time, and then hopefully, it will spark a discussion that our readers will chime in on.  Topics might range from God, to marriage, to a movie one of us saw, to something crazy one of our kids did that day(Misty has a lot of those stories! haha!). So, just bare with us as we hopefully have some fun with this.

Mandy
The two of us at her wedding in 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment